Samvardhana Motherson is pleased that you have visited one of its websites and have shown interest in its company.
Gathering and processing of personal data
Samvardhana Motherson may collect certain data relating to you in order to improve the content and use of our websites and in order to be able to render the services you request from us.
[All personal data obtained in the context of this website is collected and further processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, using and protection of personal data of the countries in which Samvardhana Motherson is established.]
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Data you are providing to us
You may generally visit this website without (actively) having to provide us with any personal data relating to you. However, whenever you contact us via our website, you may choose to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, contact details, official ID, organisation, designation, country, role including your email address and telephone number. We may use that information for the following purposes:
- If you send us an email or provide us with your telephone number or postal address, we will use such personal data for the purposes of responding to your comments, questions or requests for information;
- If you register or sign-up for an event or an online services, we may use your personal data in order to carry out your registration or the online service you have requested and keep you informed about your registration or online service;
- If you apply for a job via the website, we may use your personal data in order to contact you to request for further information to be able to assess your qualification for the job and to commence the application procedure; and
- [if you have consented thereto, we will use the personal information you provided to us to keep you updated on our offers, services and products that may interest you]
Data we collect about you
By means of these cookies we collect the following data relating to you:
- [the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet];
- [the website from which you visited our website]; and
- [the pages that you visit on our website.]
Right to information and exercise of your rights
As per your request, we will inform you in writing on whether and what personal data relating to you is collected and processed by Samvardhana Motherson in accordance with the applicable law and regulations governing the collection, using and protection of personal data. You may address such request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you want to amend or update the personal information you have provided to us (for example, because it is no longer accurate, incomplete or no longer relevant, please also contact us at: email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive any direct marketing messages from Samvardhana Motherson, you may object to the use of your personal data for these purposes by Samvardhana Motherson at any time, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing and transferring of personal data
Furthermore, kindly note that this website may be (partly) hosted on servers located in countries outside the EEA.
Retention of your personal data
Samvardhana Motherson is aware of the importance of timely destruction of your personal data. Samvardhana Motherson is making an effort to ensure that your personal data is not stored for any longer than necessary for the purpose for which we collected or processed it.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, when visiting a website. This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies in order to ensure that certain functionalities of the website work properly, for example when you wish to download certain documents from the website.